If you are searching about how to clean and store the cooking tools and equipment through online, then there are some useful procedures available that help you arrange all the items perfectly.
However, cleaning and sanitizing kitchen tools and equipment are essential to keep a pleasant as well as a healthy kitchen, whether it is in your home or restaurant. But, it is not a complex task; rather you can simply know about the cleaning as well as drying and storing the equipment.
In general, the kitchen appliances and materials such as knives and cutting boards can get to utilize more, especially if you cook more. This means that they want to be cleaned as well as sanitized regularly; because you do not need those sheltering bacteria. Whether your equipment is made up of plastic, wood or metal, it requires to maintain kitchen tools and equipment very neat after each use. In order to follow this properly, below are a few useful steps to be followed that include:
- Initially, you have to put on the cleaning gloves. You have to remove off any unwanted debris from the equipment or appliances by using a scraper or scrubber sponge
- Scrub each and every utensil with antibacterial soap and hot water and clean it with a long durable sponge. If the equipment made of wood, let it air dry.
- If necessary, you have to keep off stains from the equipment. If utensil made from plastic and wood, you just steep it in water and then sprinkle kosher salt onto that stain and then let it sit for one day
- In order to sanitize your kitchen material, you can use a large sink or bucket and then make a combination of 1 tablespoon bleach, 1 galloon of warm water and then soak the equipment in this mixture for a few minutes.
- After the equipment gets dry, you can easily store your equipment in a right place on your kitchen. But, you can make sure the areas that you are storing the equipment are dry, clean and not overcrowded.
Steps to clean sanitize and store the kitchen equipment
Cleaning immediately, after cooking
After you have completed the cooking, it is much essential that you are cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen equipment and tools to stop the spread of bacteria. To begin with, you just follow these steps given below to clean your tools that include:
- Before cleaning and sanitizing kitchen utensils, you need to scrap any food debris into a dust bin
- Next, you have to fill your sink with warm to hot water as well as with an antibacterial detergent
- You can also use a clean brush or sponge to scrub every item thoroughly and also ensure to remove the entire food and also getting into the whole tough to reach areas
- A good way for cleaning and sanitizing kitchen utensils is having a mixture of 1 tablespoon bleach with 1 galloon of water
Overall, cleaning and storing kitchen equipment have been a quite complex task that needs to follow the steps given above properly.